Home >> Appetizers >>
The sincronizadas can be seen as the Mexican version of a “tortilla sandwich”
; because it consists of 2 tortillas that have in between a layer of melted cheese and a ham slice.
As you can see this is a very simple
recipe... but they are very good – and when salsa
is added to the sincronizadas, its flavor becomes exquisite
of the sincronizadas is that they can be eaten at any hour of the day
. You can serve
them as an appetizer
, for breakfast
and even as a main course.
– Actually you can prepare a pretty plate
with a sincronizada accompanied of refried beans
, mixed salad
and sour cream. You will love it!
About the Recipe
- This is a perfect recipe for beginners, that commence to taste and to know the Mexican food.
- To make the sincronizadas a cheese that melts is needed like the Chihuahua cheese, Oaxaca cheese, Manchego cheese, etc.
- Normally the sincronizadas are made with large flour tortillas.
- The sincronizadas will be ready in 5 minutes or less.
- Recipe for 3 sincronizadas.
4.2 oz of Cheese that Melts
3 Ham slice
6 Flour Tortillas
1 Chopping Board
- Cut 5.2 oz of cheese that melts into strips, then reserve.
- Heat on a griddle over medium heat 6 flour tortillas on both sides.
- Put some of the cheese strips that were chopped over 3 tortillas. Then put 1 ham slice over each of the 3 tortillas, to the ones that you put cheese strips.
- Place 1 flour tortilla over each ham slice (in total you will put 3).
- Heat each side of the sincronizadas for about 3 minutes, until the cheese has melted.
||While the sincronizadas are heated press them gently, so the cheese melts better.
If the tortillas
are too large
, you can serve the sincronizada cut in 4.
The sincronizadas are exquisite with Salsa Valentina
Did you like the Sincronizadas?
Prepare More Mexican Antojitos
≡ Fried Plantains
≡ Melted Cheese
≡ Pot Beans
≡ Red Rice
≡ Empanada of Mushrooms with Epazote