Home >> Salsas and Dips >>
The requeson is considered by many as cheese... although the exact definition would be a dairy product that comes from the whey of milk curd. It has a soft flavor and its texture is lumpy. It is very versatile at the time of using it in the cuisine because it adds proteins to the recipe without increasing the calories.
Well, for this recipe the delicious requeson will be combined with the spicy and smoky touch of the chipotle and with many more ingredients that you will see on the way. In this way a dip is obtained that has a fresh, creamy and a little strong flavor – it is an exquisite combination.
The requeson chipotle dip can be used for lunch time to accompany some tortilla chips or bread. But you can also use it for dinner time in dishes that have chicken or vegetables – it is an excellent combination.
About the Recipe
- This is one of the recipes that everybody likes to make because it is easy and quick.
- If by any chance you prepared the recipe of chipotle peppers in adobo with us, they can be used in this recipe.
- To make the dip more tasty honey is added, which we recommend it to be as natural as possible.
- In 5 minutes your dip will be ready.
- The recipe is for 2 cups.
- Separate from 2 mint sprigs the leaves from the stalks and discard the stalks.
|The stalks of the mint won’t give a good texture to the dip that’s why they are discarded.|
- Incorporate in a blender the mint leaves that were separated.
- Also add in the blender:
- 10.5 oz of Requeson.
- 2 Chipotle Peppers in Adobo.
- The juice of 1 Lime.
- 2 Garlic cloves.
- 1/2 tablespoon of Honey.
- Pepper to taste.
- 1/4 tablespoon of Salt.
- Blend very well the ingredients.
In A Dip
* The requeson is a delicate product because it only lasts from 3 to 4 days... therefore hurry up to eat your dip.
Did you like the Cheese and Chili Dip?
Other Mexican Recipes
❋ Sweet Carrot Salad
❋ Mexican Style Spaghetti
❋ Corn Tortillas
❋ Scrambled Eggs in Green Salsa