Home >> Salsas and Dips >>
to the Herbs
This creamy dressing is an exquisite mixture of natural ingredients (basil, coriander, parsley), that serves to enrich in a healthy way any salad or main course with fish , chicken , cheese , etc.
– But that’s not all because it also gives a very special fragrance and freshness to the dishes.
Likewise, the creamy dressing to the herbs can also be used to complement sandwiches and tortas.
About the Recipe
- The creamy dressing is super easy to prepare, you won’t have any problem.
- To make this dressing natural yoghurt is used, which doesn’t have to be sweetened.
- We recommend using fresh herbs so the dressing will be full of aroma and flavor. In case of not having them handy dried herbs could also be used, use 1 tablespoon of each herb (basil, coriander and parsley).
- In or less your dressing will be ready.
- This recipe will yield approximately 1 cup of dressing.
- Finely chop 1 coriander sprig, 1 parsley sprig and 6 fresh basil leaves. Upon completion put all these herbs in a bowl.
- Also add in the bowl:
- The juice of 1 Lime.
- 3 tablespoons of Natural Yoghurt.
- 3/4 cups of Olive Oil.
- Pepper to taste.
- 1/4 tablespoon of Salt.
- Mix very well the creamy dressing to the herbs with a balloon whisk or with a mixing spatula.
A Tasty and Delicious
Tip: If only part of the dressing is used, cover it and store it in the fridge. This delicacy can still be enjoyed for 1 week.
Variation: Discover the cuaresmenos creamy dressing !
Did you like the Dressing?
Now Prepare Some Mexican Salsas
✪ Pico de Gallo
✪ Green Salsa
✪ Chipotle Pepper Salsa