Home >> Breakfasts >>
If you want to start your day with strength but you don’t have so much time to prepare the breakfast. This recipe is a very good option because you will have on your table an abundant, nutritious and very tasty dish .
The recipe is very simple as it only consists of scrambled eggs mixed with chorizo. Well, also some onion is put to give seasoning to the dish.
Although the best about this breakfast is that wonders can be made with it. Serve it with refried beans and guacamole ; also put on the table corn tortillas. You will love the combination of all these ingredients.
About the Recipe
- This recipe is very easy, just some ingredients are chopped and then everything is fried. A good recipe for beginners.
- These eggs can be prepared with homemade chorizo, you will love the freshness of its flavor.
- We recommend using olive oil in this recipe so the dish has a finer flavor.
- Preparation time .
- Serves 2 plates.
- Cut 3.5 oz chorizo into small chunks, then set aside.
- Cut 1/4 of an onion into strips, then set aside.
Fry All the Ingredients
- Crack 4 eggs, pour them in a bowl and beat them with a balloon whisk or with a fork, until they are well integrated; then set aside.
|It is very important to pour the eggs in a bowl in case that an eggshell piece falls, it will be very easy to remove it.|
- Heat in a frying pan over medium heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Put in the frying pan the onion strips that were cut and fry them for approximately 1 minute, until they look a bit transparent; stir regularly.
- Incorporate in the frying pan the small chorizo chunks that were cut and fry them for about 3 minutes, until they are lightly cooked; stir regularly.
- Reduce to low heat and put in the frying pan:
- The Eggs that were beaten in the bowl.
- 1/4 tablespoon of Salt.
- Mix the frying pan ingredients and fry the scrambled eggs with chorizo for about 2 minutes, until the eggs are well cooked; stir regularly.
A Stupendous Meal!
Recommendation: If you want to make this dish spicy , enjoy it with some pickled chilies or with the red salsa with morita pepper.
Variation: Instead of chorizo, the scrambled eggs can also be prepared with machaca.
Did you like the Eggs with Chorizo?
Similar Mexican Recipes
✯ Melted Cheese with Chorizo
✯ Mexican Style Eggs
✯ Flautas with Chorizo and Potatoes
✯ Red Chilaquiles with Chicken
✯ Charro Beans