Home >> Salsas and Dips >>
Chipotle Pepper and
It is difficult to find this combination in a Mexican recipe: the chipotle pepper and the avocado. But this combination identifies perfectly well the Mexican cuisine
due to the spicy, smoky and soft flavors
Although this salsa is also enriched with some secondary ingredients that give freshness and a spicy touch to the whole preparation. And to make the salsa more appealing it is garnished with aged cheese that gives a strong and special flavor to the recipe.
And we cannot fail to mention that the avocado is diced and it is covered with all the flavor of the salsa. Therefore while you enjoy the salsa in a main course or in some tacos
, expect to feel in each bite the avocado chunks that fill your food with joy.
About the Recipe
- The preparation of this salsa is quite simple.
- The chipotle peppers are used in their adobo version and you can prepare them with us.
- To make the salsa aged cheese is used, in case of not having it you can also use cotija cheese.
- In less than 10 minutes the salsa is going to be ready.
- We give the recipe for 2 cups.
2 Chipotle Peppers in Adobo (1 oz)
2 Avocados (17.6 oz)
2 Tomatoes (14.1 oz)
1/4 of an Onion (1.2 oz)
1 tablespoon of Oregano
2 tablespoons of grated Aged Cheese
2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/4 tablespoon of Salt
1 Cutting Board
1 Mixing Spatula
- Dice 2 avocados and reserve.
- Finely chop 1/4 of an onion, then reserve.
Blend and Mix
- Put in a blender:
- 2 Chipotle Peppers in Adobo.
- 2 Tomatoes.
- Blend very well the ingredients.
- Put in a bowl:
- The Mixture that was blended.
- The Onion that was minced.
- The dices of the Avocados that were cut.
- 1 tablespoon of Oregano.
- 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- 1/4 tablespoon of Salt.
- Mix very well the chipotle pepper and avocado salsa with a mixing spatula.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of grated aged cheese over the chipotle pepper and avocado salsa.
and Intense Flavors
The chipotle pepper salsa can also be prepared
Did you like the Chipotle Pepper Salsa?
More Mexican Recipes
❅ Guacamole with Fresh Chilies
❅ Red Rice
❅ Green Chilaquiles with Chicken
❅ Tuna Salad
❅ Horchata Water