Home >> Salsas and Dips >>
When we talk about the guacamole , almost anything is possible – it is a preparation that allows many variations. This guacamole version is combined with different chilies and thus acquires strong flavors but not necessarily spicy ... in fact it is a guacamole with a very appetizing flavor.
– It is also important to highlight that this recipe keeps the ingredients that are normally used in a guacamole like the tomato, the onion, the garlic, etc. So get ready to taste many flavors in just one bite.
The guacamole with fresh chilies is perfect to accompany a dish with beef like a grilled steak , an arrachera , a steak with onions , etc. It can also be used to give a lot of flavor to your favorite snacks or to some appetizer that you consider.
About the Recipe
In this recipe you only have to work a little and the guacamole will come out excellent.
As part of the ingredients avocado oil is used to give a better flavor to the whole preparation, in case that you don’t get it olive oil can also be used.
- To make the guacamole 2 bell peppers are used, we recommend using the red and green color ones because those are the ones that will give better flavor to the guacamole.
Only 10 minutes are needed to make the recipe.
With this recipe you will get 2 cups of guacamole.
Ingredients 2 Avocados (17.6 oz)1 Serrano Pepper (.4 oz)1/4 of a Red Bell Pepper (1.7 oz)1/4 of a Green Bell Pepper (1.7 oz)1 Tomato (7 oz)1 Lime (1 oz)1/4 of an Onion (1.2 oz)1 Garlic clove (.1 oz)
1 Parsley sprig (.3 oz)
1 tablespoon of Avocado Oil1/2 tablespoon of Salt
Cookware 1 Bowl1 Cutting Board1 Mixing Spatula1 Knife1 Fork1 Lime Squeezer (optional)
Directions Cut Many Ingredients
- Remove the veins and the seeds of 1/4 of red bell pepper, of 1/4 of a green bell pepper and of 1 serrano pepper. Then set aside.
Finely chop the serrano pepper with the one you worked, 1 garlic clove and 1 parsley sprig; then set aside.
Dice the red bell pepper with the one you worked, the green bell pepper with the one you worked, 1/4 of an onion and 1 tomato; then set aside.
Mix the Ingredients
Scoop out the pulp of 2 avocados and put it in a bowl; reserve 1 avocado pit.
Mash with a fork the avocados’ pulp that was put in the bowl, until having the consistency of a puree.
- Add in the bowl:
- The Serrano Pepper that was minced.
- The Garlic that was minced.
- The Parsley that was minced.
- The dices of the Red Bell Pepper that was cut.
- The dices of the Green Bell Pepper that was cut.
- The Onion dices that were cut.
- The Tomato dices that were cut.
- The juice of 1 Lime.
- 1 tablespoon of Avocado Oil.
- 1/2 tablespoon of Salt.
||The lime juice is very important because it is used for the avocado not to oxidize.
Mix very well the bowl ingredients with a mixing spatula.
- Insert in the guacamole with fresh chilhies the avocado pit that was reserved.
||The avocado pit serves to preserve the guacamole for a longer time.
An Amazing Variation
Variation: The guacamole can also be prepared with other types of chilies like the banana pepper , the manzano pepper , the Poblano pepper , etc.
Did you like the Guacamole with Chilies?
Mexican Recipes with Beef
❖ Beef Burrito
❖ Beef Jerky
❖ Spicy Cecina
❖ Green Enchiladas with Beef
❖ Beef Picadillo