Home >> Salsas and Dips >>
When we talk about the guacamole
, almost anything is possible – it is a preparation that allows many variations. This guacamole version is combined with different chilies and thus acquires strong flavors but not necessarily spicy
... in fact it is a guacamole with a very appetizing flavor.
– It is also important to highlight that this recipe keeps the ingredients that are normally used in a guacamole like the tomato, the onion, the garlic, etc. So get ready to taste many flavors in just one bite.
The guacamole with fresh chilies is perfect to accompany
a dish with beef
like a grilled steak
, an arrachera
, a steak with onions
, etc. It can also be used to give a lot of flavor to your favorite snacks or to some appetizer
that you consider.
About the Recipe
- In this recipe you only have to work a little and the guacamole will come out excellent.
- As part of the ingredients avocado oil is used to give a better flavor to the whole preparation, in case that you don’t get it olive oil can also be used.
- To make the guacamole 2 bell peppers are used, we recommend using the red and green color ones because those are the ones that will give better flavor to the guacamole.
- Only 10 minutes are needed to make the recipe.
- With this recipe you will get 2 cups of guacamole.
2 Avocados (17.6 oz)
1 Serrano Pepper (.4 oz)
1/4 of a Red Bell Pepper (1.7 oz)
1/4 of a Green Bell Pepper (1.7 oz)
1 Tomato (7 oz)
1 Lime (1 oz)
1/4 of an Onion (1.2 oz)
1 Garlic clove (.1 oz)
1 Parsley sprig (.3 oz)
1 tablespoon of Avocado Oil
1/2 tablespoon of Salt
1 Cutting Board
1 Mixing Spatula
1 Lime Squeezer (optional)
Cut Many Ingredients
- Remove the veins and the seeds of 1/4 of red bell pepper, of 1/4 of a green bell pepper and of 1 serrano pepper. Then set aside.
- Finely chop the serrano pepper with the one you worked, 1 garlic clove and 1 parsley sprig; then set aside.
- Dice the red bell pepper with the one you worked, the green bell pepper with the one you worked, 1/4 of an onion and 1 tomato; then set aside.
Mix the Ingredients
- Scoop out the pulp of 2 avocados and put it in a bowl; reserve 1 avocado pit.
- Mash with a fork the avocados’ pulp that was put in the bowl, until having the consistency of a puree.
- Add in the bowl:
- The Serrano Pepper that was minced.
- The Garlic that was minced.
- The Parsley that was minced.
- The dices of the Red Bell Pepper that was cut.
- The dices of the Green Bell Pepper that was cut.
- The Onion dices that were cut.
- The Tomato dices that were cut.
- The juice of 1 Lime.
- 1 tablespoon of Avocado Oil.
- 1/2 tablespoon of Salt.
||The lime juice is very important because it is used for the avocado not to oxidize.
- Mix very well the bowl ingredients with a mixing spatula.
- Insert in the guacamole with fresh chilhies the avocado pit that was reserved.
||The avocado pit serves to preserve the guacamole for a longer time.
An Amazing Variation
The guacamole can also be prepared
with other types of chilies like the banana pepper
, the manzano pepper
, the Poblano pepper
Did you like the Guacamole with Chilies?
Mexican Recipes with Beef
❖ Beef Burrito
❖ Beef Jerky
❖ Spicy Cecina
❖ Green Enchiladas with Beef
❖ Beef Picadillo