Home >> Salsas and Dips >>
Guacamole with Fruits
– A Whole Party –
This recipe is known as guacamole with fruits but it could also be called fruits with guacamole. It is a recipe that is full of everything... it is full of flavors, it is full of colors, it is full of textures – it is a very appetizing guacamole and believe us in each bite you will feel a party in your mouth .
– What stands out of this guacamole , from all the others, is that the avocado is diced it is not mashed. In fact the preparation resembles a fruit cocktail.
As you can imagine this guacamole is full of fruits, which you will discover later. When you finish preparing it it can be served as first course accompanied of shrimps or crackers. It can also be used as garnish of some appetizer or main course. Enjoy it!
About the Recipe
To make this guacamole you have to perform many activities but all of them are simple.
It is very important to pick some avocados that are soft so the guacamole has a perfect consistency.
The total preparation time is of 15 minutes.
The recipe is for 10 servings.
Ingredients 2 Avocados (17.6 oz)2 Peaches (7 oz)2 Guavas (6.3 oz)1 Pear (3.5 oz)1/2 Pomegranate (5.2 oz)1/2 Apple (2.6 oz)1 Serrano Pepper (.4 oz)1 Lime (1 oz)1/4 of an Onion (1.2 oz)1/2 Garlic clove (.1 oz)
Pepper to taste
1/2 tablespoon of Salt
Cookware 1 Bowl1 Cutting Board1 Mixing Spatula1 Peeler1 Knife1 Lime Squeezer (optional)
Directions Cut Many Ingredients
- Remove the veins and the seeds of 1 serrano pepper.
Finely chop the chili with the one you worked, 1/4 of an onion and 1/2 garlic clove; then set aside.
- Remove the seeds of 2 guavas and reserve.
Peel 1/2 apple, 1 pear and 2 peaches.
Dice the guavas with the ones you worked, the apple that was peeled, the pear that was peeled, the peaches that were peeled and 2 avocados. Then set aside.
Mix the Ingredients
- Put in a bowl:
- The dices of the Avocados that were cut.
- The juice of 1 Lime.
- 1/2 tablespoon of Salt
||The lime juice is very important because it is used for the avocado not to oxidize.
Mix very well the bowl ingredients with a mixing spatula.
- Add in the bowl:
- The Chili that was minced.
- The Onion that was minced.
- The Garlic that was minced.
- The dices of the Guavas that were cut.
- The Apple dices that were cut.
- The Pear dices that were cut.
- The dices of the Peaches that were cut.
- The seeds of 1/2 Pomegranate.
- Pepper to taste.
Mix very well the guacamole with fruits with the mixing spatula.
A Party of Colors!
Variation: The guacamole can also be prepared with corn , walnut , bacon , watermelon , etc.
Did you like the Guacamole with Fruits?
More Mexican Recipes
♙ Vegetarian Red Pozole
♙ Shrimp Ceviche
♙ Tacos al Pastor