Home >> Salsas and Dips >>
Pineapple Creamy Dressing
This creamy dressing is a sweet and refreshing condiment, that provides the perfect seasoning to dishes as varied as salads or to specific dishes like baked pork loin or some delicious breaded shrimps.
What happens to be exquisite about this dressing is the delicious fruity touch that the pineapple gives, which in turn is deliciously combined with the creaminess of the natural yoghurt and the lemon’s sourness – which are also used in this recipe.
– The chive , that is also used in the pineapple creamy dressing, is a fresh, very tasty and healthy herb that gives freshness to the dressing. This herb is one of the main export products of the state of Northern Baja California and Sonora.
About the Recipe
- The pineapple creamy dressing is very easy to prepare, ideal for beginners.
- For this recipe you can use either fresh pineapple or pineapple in syrup. The only difference is that if pineapple in syrup is used, the final result is going to be a little bit sweeter.
- What happens to be very important is that the yoghurt, that is used in this recipe, is unsweetened.
- If you have trouble finding the chive (which we are also going to use) it could be replaced for a fresh spring onion tail. The result will remain excellent.
- The pineapple creamy dressing will be ready in .
- The recipe will yield 1 cup.
- Finely chop 1 pineapple slice without skin nor core and 2 chive sprigs. Upon completion put them in a bowl.
- Also add in the bowl:
- The juice of 1 Lime.
- 3 tablespoons of Natural Yoghurt.
- 3/4 cups of Olive Oil.
- Pepper to taste.
- 1/4 tablespoon of Salt.
- Mix very well the pineapple creamy dressing with a balloon whisk or with a mixing spatula.
Freshness and Sweetness
in one Dressing
Variations: The creamy dressing can also be prepared with herbs or with jalapenos.
Did you like the Pineapple Dressing?
Other Mexican Recipes that you will Like
☑ Shrimps a la Vinaigrette
☑ Cucumber Salad
☑ Octopus Ceviche
☑ Fried Potato Tacos
☑ Pork Picadillo