Home >> Salsas and Dips >>
This recipe is so easy to prepare and so easy to combine that is recommendable to store it and always have it handy.
The red salsa for eggs is a very famous salsa because is the one that is used in the divorced eggs . A very curious characteristic about the salsa is that it is prepared with few ingredients and still it has a great flavor. In the salsa you are also going to find freshness and a slightly spicy touch, that gives to the eggs an exquisite nuance.
Although the salsa is used in the divorced eggs, don’t limit it to this dish because it can also be used in almost any breakfast that has eggs like scrambled eggs with chorizo , Mexican style eggs , an omelet with cheese, etc.
About the Recipe
- This preparation is for beginners, you won’t find any difficulty.
- To make the salsa we recommend using olive oil because it will give better flavor.
- 10 minutes are more than enough to prepare the recipe.
- We give the recipe for 1 cup of salsa.
- Put in a blender:
- 2 Tomatoes.
- 1 Serrano Pepper.
- 1/4 of an Onion.
- 1 Garlic clove.
|If you don’t want your salsa to be spicy, remove the veins and the seeds of the serrano pepper.|
- Blend very well the ingredients and reserve.
- Heat in a saucepan over medium heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Put in the saucepan:
- The Mixture that was blended.
- 1/2 tablespoon of Salt.
- Mix the saucepan ingredients and cook the red salsa for eggs for about 4 minutes, until it thickens a little and acquires a more vivid color; stir occasionally.
A Divine Color
Variation: Another salsa for eggs ... the ranch style salsa.
Did you like the Salsa for Eggs?
❋ Corn Tortilla
❋ Pot Beans
❋ Potatoes with Peppers
❋ Green Chilaquiles
❋ Tuna Salad